Sunday, January 31, 2010

i just don't know

I've been sitting here doing school work for the past two hours. I'm exhausted. I didn't go to sleep until five in the morning last night. I could've avoided it, but I chose not to. I had to wake up bright and early for work today. I went into work at ten and luckily, left early at one. I've been trying to keep my eyes open to finish my homework. It's not going to happen, I'll probably take a nice long nap after this post. I'm so happy I don't have classes on Mondays. It makes me feel a lot better about the weekend. I've got so much more homework to do already, it's only th end of the second week. My boyfriend won't stop playing Mass Effect 2, it's getting really annoying because that's all I can hear. It looks interesting though. I want to play, but I can't because I know I'll become addicted. It happens every time. I try not to play video games a lot. SO, I think I'll go eat something now, and then take a nap. good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment