Monday, February 22, 2010

bad pitch blog

After looking through the bad pitch blog very thoroughly, I think it may be one I start to read all the time. I read many different types of blogs, and I did enjoy this one because it talks about pr so much. I am actually interested in a lot of the posts. I really enjoyed the post about NBCs terrible decision to boot Conan off the network. It goes into a lot of details about the story and how NBC didn't make the right choice. Also, it mentions that they didn't think about how WE would feel about getting rid of Conan. and boy..am i mad about that. Another post I liked was the one that went in depth about getting a job in PR and all the different challenges that comes with it. The blog explains so many different aspects of finding a good job and how to answer interview questions. This post was helpful to read because it really went through all the basics of getting that dream job you've always wanted. I also enjoyed the "You belong in PR if..." post and you don't belong in PR if... I enjoyed this blog and I definitely will visit the site again.

No comments:

Post a Comment